Do you love Baby Cards? & FREEBIE

Hi again ladies,,,,,I continue inspired by the famous Kewpies by Rose O' Neill,,,,so I asked to some DT members to create amazing cards with my "Vintage Kewpie Postcards" and all over with my new "Kewpies Rounded Baby Quotes",,,,,enjoy watching all you can create:

Wenche was working in a incredible and so vintage and elegant Kewpie Tags,,,,,,wow,wowww,,, I love the way she used my Kewpie picts and all over these stunning  flowers , die cuts, and epoxy embellishent:

I have created two tags for newborns. These Kewpie motifs from NiceCrane Designs is to eat up their lovely little topknot.


Vintage Kewpie Tags by Wenche including my Kewpies Rounded Baby Quotes


Detailed view by Wenche

The circles she  printed in 1 inch size, so that they matched the epoxy stickersene she had lying around. Stickersene has glitter in it, which graces a little extra.


Rounded Baby Quote reads:
""A baby brings happiness. joy, laughter into our lives".
" you smile makes my heart bounce"


Catherine also was working with my Kewpies Collection, so she did this unique and adorable Kewpie Gift Bag Card.:"I have made another gift bag using one of the black and white images from the set "The Kewpies" from Nicecrane Designs. I had not done any colouring for a long time and I quite enjoyed it. The sentiment is from the set "The Kewpies - Baby Quotes" from Nicecrane Designs too." Here is my bag...


Stunning Kewpie Gift Bag by Catherine
Absolute a delicious to watch,,,,,,,,,,OMG you are Rock


Rounded Baby Quote (Detailed View)

Julia , was working hard with these amazing creatures and here I am showcasing their stunning cards,I love each detail on these stunning and funny ones,,,,,,,,horayyyy for Julia:

Shaped Cards with Kewpies Rounded Baby Quotes by Julia


Quote Reads:"Girl or boy, you´ll bring much joy..... If you can dream it, you can do it"


 Quote reads:"A baby brings happiness. joy, laughter into our lives". you smile makes my heart bounce"
Happy Day Kewpie Card by Julia

And here are my incredible and funny Kewpie Products:

The Kewpies (Baby Quotes) Rounded - Click Image to Close

The Kewpies by Rose O Neill DSL - Click Image to Close

The Kewpies Vintage Postcards - Click Image to Close


AN WHAT ABOUT AN ADORABLE AND AMAZING
FREE KEWPIE BOOKMARK???????



Special thanks to my Team for these all stunning Kewpie creations,,,,,
Show me all you can create with these new releases my friends.

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive