Charnming Children Illustrations by B. Pearse & J. Willcox

I forgot to show you one of the adorable and unique cards by Florence working with my "Queen Silver Bell" DSL....I am falling in love with her sweet coloring and thesde stunning butterlies on the card,,,,,,,I am sure it is inspiration resource for any crafter,,,,,,Try it.




Card by Florence and detailed view with my "Queen silver Bell DSL"

__________________________________

DO YOU LOVE CHARMING CHILDREN  PICTS?

I was looking for new children illustrators,,,,and I discover the incredible work by "Susan Beatrice Pearse", i am falling in love with her,,,,,She has some cute and adorable little kids,,,,,and what a creative one,,,,so I designed some new Collage Sheets inspired on her work..... I  hope you like it.

Take a look to my samplers working with this new sheets:





Single picts included on my "Charming Children Illustrations"

And ...are you looking for some inspiration ?
Enjoy watching these unique shaped greeting cards 


Quote reads:Truly great friends are hard to find, difficult to leave, and impossible to forget


Quote reads:Mothers are the only angels in whom the whole world believes.



Quote reads:I knew I loved you before I met you.
My love for you is like a circle, it has no end.

 Vintage coaster #1



Vintage coaster # 2

AND HERE MY FIRST CHARMING CHILDREN ILLUSTRATIONS CS

Charming Children Illustrations I - Click Image to Close


.........BUT THAT IS NOT ALL......
I asked to my Team to work with this sheets:

I must tell you Catherine is now on my DT.....and Asked her to wori with this sheets:


 here is a tag I have made, using another image from "Charming Children Illustration II" from Nicecrane Designs.



Recipe : Papers from Dovecraft -Heart : Die from Marianne Design - Sentiment fromCuddly Buddly - Sticker from Crafty Secrets.

The lovely Ignacio from Nicecrane Designs has asked me to be part of his DT. I am over the moon : his shop is full of gorgeous vintage images... What a joy it will be to play with them ! Here are two projects I have made using images of two new collections Ignacio has just added. First a card...




Recipe : Digital image "Charming Children Illustrations I" from Nicecrane Designs - Papers from K and Co - Flowers : Dies from Crealies - Butterfly and Leaves : Die from Marianne Design - Sewing Elements and Corner : Dies from Die-Namics
And here is a gift bag - I just love making them -

Recipe : Digital Image "Charming Children Illustrations II" from Nicecrane Designs - Papers from K and Co ("Wild Raspberry" Collection) - Corners : Die from Marianne Design - Hanging Heart : Die from Die-Namics - Sentiment from Cuddly Buddly.

And here my second charming Children Illustration Sheet

Charming Children Illustrations II - Click Image to Close


____________________________________

Wenche from my DT was working with oter famous Children illustrator,,,,, he is "Jessie Willcox", so I am showing you the amazing card she have created with my new "The Exquisite Charm of Willcox", I am sure you´ll love this new sheet:




 You can keep your ribbons safe....woww,wowwww (album) by Wenche

 I keep ribbons in such a case as this band, Pull EZ Ribbon Purse; But some of the laces are so broad that I do not want to ruin them by dragging them through the holes in the bag. has long thought that I should make me a perm to have they have seen many variations of these in blogs around. And after that one day a while back again as a variant, and properly so delicious one too with Lin Monika , so I just had to make one yourself. And so my look like, I've created album pages of thick cardboard type backing by sketchpad. Made hole punch from CarlaCrafts . This is a punch that makes one and one hole. album pages I do nothing with than making holes, no distracting decorations on them. Only the front is decorated with scenes from Nice Crane Designs The Exquisite Charm of Willcox In addition to patterned, lace, cake napkin, flowers, pearls and text printed out with the Word.So it's just finding the gold of a band you want to handle with kid gloves and those around Veirs album pages,Can also be seen scrapping.no.


Detailed Views


And here is the adorable sheet use by Wenche:

The Exquisite Charm of Willcox - Click Image to Close


Specials Thanks to my Team for these stunning creations,,,,,wowwwww

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive