Sweetie Kids, Fascinating Birds & Peter Rabbit

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter Time,,,,,,my friends,,,,,,now I am showing the latest creations by the DT.
First of all the stunning and so funny creations by Katrine Vindfallet working with my new "Funny Sweetie Kids CS",,,,,,,,You can`t miss these incredible bards:

 
ENJOY MY NEW SHEET FUNNY SWEETIE KIDS



2)  I am showing the gorgeus work by Jenny working with my "Creative Peter Rabbit Digi".So directly from her blog:
Hi everyone and welcome back. I really appreciate your company and the fact that you join me/comment even when I get too snowed under to reciprocate straight away. So, I had some quiet time very early this morning and managed to create my March Tim Holtz Tag for thelatest edition of the 2013 challenge - I know, fashionably late with this as ever.


Are those shadows again? Oh yes, the sun shone for a short while so I hopped into the garden to grab some photos (seriously woman! how many times can you use that gag?)


I started with the tag background, created by combining some digital images from Nicecrane Designs. It's called Creative Peter Rabbit DSL and contains four black and white images which can be resized and coloured however you want to.
I chose to spritz my background with some homemade brown ink (a combo of red and green Jenny Bowlin inks) which, when extra water is applied, mottles to a colour not unlike DI Victorian Velvet. Then I painted the bunnies with said DI Victorian Velvet, plus Stormy Sky, Vintage Photo and Antique Linen. The tag edges were finished with Walnut Stain, of course.


I pretty much used Tim's ideas for die-cutting the centre panel and filling it with silver tinsel (coloured with Espresso and Stonewashed alcohol inks). Some dyed seam binding and a DI Stormy Sky banner/sentiment worked well together. The flowers/leaves were cut from an aluminium pie tin, coloured with DP Victorian Velvet, Wild Honey and Peeled Paint. To finish I created my own fringing and die cut a leaf to place under the seam binding bow at the top (one of my new Sizzix Thinlits - need more of these).


HERE IS MY ADORABLE DIGI STAMP


__________________

Jenny also was working with my " Fascinating Birds CS" to create this stunning Layout,,,,,.it is a must have to watch. Hi there peeps - welcome to my world. Anyone who visited my desk yesterday will have seen me making a start on creating some tropical bird cards based on a favourite scrapbook layout (in a vain attempt to ignore the wintery weather!!) The layout by Ingvild Bolme can be foundHERE. And this is my take on it with one of the cards...
Stunning and colorful layout by Jenny
The whole thing started with some pale  brown K&Co patterened paper from my stash, edged with DI Vintage Photo. Then it was over to my favourite Artemio script background, embossed in white. Next I masked off the edges to create a coloured central panel (a mix of DI Bundled Sage/Stormy Sky/Peeled Paint). Finally for the background I added white texture paste birdcages through a  lovely TCW mask.






And HERE another works with this sheet by Julia & Renee from Crafting by Designs DT


And what about this fantastic Easel Card by Rene????
The template is for a fabulous easel card, in the shape of eggs! I played around with a few ideas and then decided to make a Vintage card, using the fabulous Fascinating Birds from Nicecrane as focus. The base of the card is brown and the contrast is teal, but it came out a bit blue. I added some ribbon, gold wax and flowers to finish my card. Here is my easel card:


_______________________

May was working with my "Funny Easter DSL" and she did this awesome creation:


Today I have made a tag using one the fabulous images from NiceCrane Designs...& this is a first for me I coloured it with Distress inks... normally use promarkers... I think I need some more practice but I really enjoyed it...



I hope you like it!! Pop over to NICECRANE DESIGNS & have a look around at the wonderful images!!! click HERE..



Thanks a million for stopping by in my blog,.....
ENJOY MY NEW RELEASES

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive