My Tribute to The Wizard of Oz Collection

I continue inspired by the magic of "The Wizard of Oz" ...so if you are a Oz fan,,,,,,you´´ll enjoy my New Releases

I have designed some new incredible and unique

The Wizard of Oz Digital Stamps



Enjoy coloring as you wish..........this Magic World


These animated digital stamps have been
hand colored by Gayle Page-Robak
They are available at the bottom of this page.
And here are some samplers to inspire you:


Card by Nicecrane Designs working with my new digi stamps



Card by Nicecrane Designs working with my new digi stamps


Birthday Party Bags and invitation
working with Pre-Colored Digis by Gayle (available)
Cupkcake toppers working with  Pre-Colored Digis 
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR SOME OZ INSPIRATION?
Jacqueline Muller from my Team also love Oz World .....so
she was working with my 

THE WIZARD OF OZ SAVE-PACK

Enjoy watching her STUNNING AND UNIQUE 

Cowardly Lion Card

Card by Jacqueline Muller (Absolutelly Stunning)
Cowardly Lion Colorization by Jacqueline (Detail)



Adorable Card by Jacqueline Muller

 
 Marie Gamber
HERE IS MY "The Wizard of Oz" Save Pack
So, don´t miss This lovely Save-Pack and show me your creations

And here are my Precolored Version:

And what about The Lost Princess of Oz DSL?



Adorable Oz card,,,,,I use here my new "The Princess of Oz" DSL
OMG, you can´t miss Them enjoy watching
by Gayle Page-Robak

YOU CAN ADD YOUR OWN TEXT/QUOTE
UNDER THE FUNNY PICTURES




But ,,,,,,do you prefer to color Them by yourself?.....no problem
You can get also the Digital Stamp Sheet Version
_________________
Enjoy The Magic of Oz....and show me it......

Here is a Close Up view from my paper set.

Happy Birthday......
Here you can note a close up of my Oz paperpack and
all over some characters from my "Turned Intos CS"
here is my new "The Wonderful Wizard of Oz" Paperpack

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive