Fascinating Pin Ups, Alice by ML Attwell Save Pack & A Cozy Corner New Releases

Well,,,,I hope you all had a wonderful Easter Time,,,,my friend,,,,,now I am showing you my latest Pin Up new Collage Sheet, to create funny and unique sexy cards....woww,wowwww.
 Are you a Pin Up' s Fan ?



Enjoy watching the real models

What about a unique and fascinating and all over 
Sexy Gift?

Wenche from my DT did this absolutely sexy and all over funny Pin up Card.
We celebrated a friend's 50 th birthday this weekend, and here is the card we had with:
Pin Up Card Detailed View by Wenche Jessen



And what about these sexy and so funny Ladies calling by Telephone?,,,,,Once Upon a time
Theere wasn' t Internet........



So funny Vintage Pin Up by Katrine Vindfallet

ATC by Nicecrane Desgins (Previous work)

Colorful Pin Ups CS - Click Image to Close


Click on the image 
_____________________________

But if you prefer Vintage Style,,,, you can`t miss this amazing Decorated Vintage Bag by Mevlida Malkoc working with my "A cozy Corner CS" ,,,,to fill with amazing gifts,,,,,,,,woww,,,,love it,,,,what a creative bag.

 Decorated Vintage Bag by Mevlida Malkoc
Detailed View by Melvida Malkcoc


Adorable Card by Wenche (Previous work)

And  HERE is my Sheet :




__________________________

And all over if you are looking for a colorful way to show Alice in Wonderland Creations (Tags, Cards, layouts and anything you can imagine,,,,,,,,take a look to this Vintage Alice Tag by Chris working with my 




With the challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show being about fairy tales I decided to use a Mabel Lucy Attwell 'Alice in Wonderland' image from a collage sheet by Nicecrane Designs. the image has a hare so is good for Stamping Sentations fur theme.

I used the image to do a gel medium image transfer and then I matted it onto distress inked card. The background is distress inks, Tim's wrinkle free and flick techniques and I've used a stamp from the Urban Chic set for the background together with a Kasierkraft stamp over the Tim Holtz diamond die cut piece at the bottom. Everything is edged with Gathered Twigs Distress ink, the tag is cut from Ranger card using the Tim Holtz tag and bookplates die and I've also added some painted seam binding, white acrylic paint and some Stampendous aged gold embossing powder here and there. I used some letters from TH plastic letters, can't remember the name of them to spell out Alice and a couple of chit chat stickers for 'in wonderland'.



Mabel Lucie Attwell's initial career was founded on magazine illustration, which she continued throughout her life, but around 1900 she began receiving commissions for book illustration, notably for W & R Chambers and the Raphael House Library of Gift Books. She illustrated children's classics such as Mother Goose (1910), Alice in Wonderland (1911), Hans Andersen's Fairy Tales (1914), The Water Babies by Charles Kingsley (1915), and Peter Pan and Wendy by J.M. Barrie. Attwell contributed illustrations to popular periodicals such as The TatlerThe Bystander, Graphic, and The Illustrated London News. She produced advertising illustrations for clients such as Vim (cleaning product), and illustrated greeting cards as well.

Alice by Attwell - Click Image to Close


Alice & L. M. Atwell Vol II - Click Image to Close


NOW GET THIS ALICE  DIGI STAMP
MEGA PACK ...SAVE 30%


Digi Stamps included inside the pack



ENJOY THESE NEW RELEASES AND BE CREATIVE

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive