Henderson ' s Giant Flowering & Mother Goose New Releases

Hi again ladies, I really love Fantasy Worlds, so this week I decided to design some

amazing Sheets to use as backs in my cards ,but you can use them to include in your tags,

cards, and scrapbook projects. I was mixing and  matching different fantasy
images to get a collage card as a gift to my friends.


Enjoy watching this Fantasy Collage Card



PRODUCTS USED ON THIS FANTASY CARD:
The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Pack , Victorian butterflies,
Mother Goose Vol I (below)  and all over my
Henderson' s Giant Flowering
(below)



I am sure you`` d love these new Henderson`s Giant Flowering  to use in your pojects:






And here is my new

THE  MOTHER GOOSE BOOK VOL I

 A NOSTALGIC SHEEt REMEMBERING  YOUR CHILHOOD
From  the famous The Mother Goose Book  illustrated my Mary LaFetra RussellCREATE CUSTOMIZED CANDLES, TAGS, CARDS, MATCH BOXES
AND ANYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE......


Here is my samplers using it




Enjoy my adorable Stitching  DVD 
I used here my Stitching DVD 21 points Star Template
and my  Mother Goose Book Vol 1 CS (below)
CREATE YOUR OWN HAND STITCHED DVD

A sweet customized candle 


My own playing card,,,,,,wowwww,,,





 BUT IF YOU WISH TO COLOR BY YOURSELF

 GET MY MOTHER GOOSE  SAVE PACK HERE:




1 comments:

Regina November 19, 2012 at 6:28 AM  

I love this but then you know I love all of your work!!

Hugs,
Regi

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Follow on Bloglovin Follow on Bloglovin

My CT Gallery

About Me

Photoshop Instructor, Graphic Designer, Origamist, Crazy Perfectionist

MY STORES

My Creative Team


My Flickr Works

www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing items in a set called Digital ATC. Make your own badge here.

My Blinkie

My Blinkie

My Freebies

Followers

Follow Me

My Galleries

Last Collage sheets

Blog Archive